Terms and Conditions
1.1 These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website (“Website” or “Software”).
1.2 By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
1.3 If you register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
1.4 You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website; by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
2.1 Copyright (c) 2020, Coinmatics
2.2 Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- (a) we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
- (b) all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
3.1 You may:
- (a)view pages from our website in a web browser;
- (b)download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- (c)print pages from our website;
- (d)use our website services by means of a web browser;
3.2 Except as expressly permitted by Section 3.1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
3.3 You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
3.4 Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
3.5Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- (a)republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- (b)sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- (c)show any material from our website in public;
- (d)exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- (e)redistribute material from our website.
3.6 We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
4.1 You must not:
- (a) use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- (b) use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- (c) use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- (d) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- (e) access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means;
- (f) violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or
- (g) use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
4.2 You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
5.1 To be eligible for an account on our website under this Section 5, you must be at least 18 years old.
5.2 You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you.
5.3 You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
5.4 You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
5.5 You must not use any other person's account to access the website.
6.1 If you register for an account with our website, you will be asked to choose a password.
6.2 Your user ID must not be liable to mislead and must comply with the content rules set out in Section 11; you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
6.3 You must keep your password confidential.
6.4 You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
6.5 You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
6.6. You hereby acknowledge and agree that not all the trading signals may be replicated to your account due to various reasons including, but not limited to: i) difference in value of the Trader’s portfolio and your portfolio as Trading Platforms may set minimum limits of orders amount executed via these corresponding Trading Platforms, ii) technical restrictions or problems of Trading Platforms, iii) technical restrictions or problems of the Software or gateways to Trading Platforms.
7.1 We may:
- (a) suspend your account;
- (b) cancel your account; and/or
- (c) edit your account details,
any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
7.2 You may cancel your account on our website by contacting support.
8.1 In these terms and conditions, "your content" means all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website.
8.2 You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media.
8.3 You grant to us the right to sub-license the rights licensed under Section 8.2.
8.4 You grant to us the right to bring an action for infringement of the rights licensed under Section 8.2.
8.5 You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
8.6 You may edit your content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made available on our website.
8.7 Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublish or edit any or all of your content.
9.1 You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
9.2 Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
9.3 Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
- (a) be libellous or maliciously false;
- (b) be obscene or indecent;
- (c) infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- (d) infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
- (e) constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- (f) constitute an incitement to commit a crime, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity;
- (g) be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- (h) be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- (i) be blasphemous;
- (j) be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- (k) be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- (l) constitute spam;
- (m) be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
- (n) cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
10.1. In consideration for access to the Software and related services, traders and signal providers (collectively, “Traders”), and / or Coinmatics may take fees based on your copying of trading strategies or trading signals, usage of trading statistics, usage of user interfaces for trading platforms or usage of other related services.
Coinmatics applies several types of fees for usage of the Software and related services. For example, fee for copying of paid trading strategies is determined as a percentage of revenue from copy trading, fee for subscription to trading signals is set as a monthly payment. Traders determine at their sole discretion the amount of fee for copying their strategies and for subscribing to their trading signals as well as Traders set billing period applicable to their trading strategies.
10.2. You will be informed of fees amounts and their description, applicable billing periods, available payment methods via the Software. Payment methods available via the Software are determined by us at our sole discretion. Fees, calculation and payment periods may be subject to revision by Traders and/or Coinmatics with or without prior notification.
10.3. You shall pay all the applicable fees and any other amounts incurred by you or on your behalf through the Software, in the amounts that are in effect when such fees were incurred.
10.4. By subscribing to any of our services, including copying of any paid trading strategy or subscribing to trading signals, you authorize us to charge your preferred payment method at such time and again, as your subscription will automatically renew at the beginning of any subsequent billing period, unless canceled by you prior to the expiration of any billing period.
You acknowledge that your subscriptions are subject to automatic renewals and you consent to and accept responsibility for all recurring charges to your payment method based on this automatic renewal feature without further authorization from you and without further notice except as required by law. You further acknowledge that the amount of the recurring charge may change if the applicable tax rates change or if you are notified that there will be an increase in the applicable subscription fees.
Upon the renewal of your subscription, if Coinmatics does not receive payment, you agree that Coinmatics may either terminate or suspend your subscription and continue to attempt to charge your payment method provider until payment is received (upon receipt of payment, your account will be activated and for purposes of automatic renewal, your new subscription calculation period will begin as of the day payment was received).
10.6. You are responsible for checking fees amounts and billing periods regularly and in each instance before subscribing to any our services or making any interaction with the Software that may incur a fee.
10.7. It is your responsibility to determine whether, and to what extent, any taxes apply to any activities you perform through the Software, and to withhold, collect, report and remit the correct amounts of taxes to the appropriate tax authorities. We do not undertake any responsibility to store or archive any transaction information, nor does the Software has any such storage or archival capability.
10.8. Upon starting copying of any trading strategy, all the changes of your portfolio value will be evaluated in a digital asset (for example, in USDT or BTC) determined in advance by each Trader (“Control Asset”) and you will be informed of such Control Asset before you start copying trading strategy.
10.9. Please be aware that if within the billing period of copying of any paid trading strategy, Trader does not make any trading activity, but the value of your portfolio changes in comparison with Control Asset, then the Software may consider these changes as revenue from copy trading and we may calculate our fees from this revenue.
Please also be aware that if within the billing period of copying of any trading strategy you performed any trades at your linked account at Trading Platform, revenue from such trades may be considered as the revenue from copy trading and we may calculate our fees from revenue.
11.1 We do not warrant or represent:
- (a) the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- (b) that the material on the website is up to date; or
- (c) that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
11.2 We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
11.3 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 142.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
THIS SECTION CONTAINS INFORMATION REGARDING SIGNIFICANT RISKS OF HOLDING AND PURCHASING CRYPTO CURRENCIES, TOKENS OR ANY CRYPTO ASSETS, USING TRADING PLATFORMS AND CRYPTOEXCHANGES AS WELL AS FOLLOWING ANY TRADING STRATEGIES OR TRADING SIGNALS. PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY.
12.1.You hereby represent and warrant that any of digital assets, which may from time to time be called digital tokens, digital coins, cryptocurrency, altcoins, digital assets, tokens and other blockchain-based assets (“Assets”) you own, hold, operate or interact anyhow were received by in accordance with applicable law and you did not conduct any violation of any law or crime regarding obtaining or selling any Asset through trading platforms or cryptoexchanges (collectively, “Trading Platforms”) supported by the Software.
12.2.Holding and purchasing Assets, creating Orders, use of the Software, following any trading strategy or trading signal involves significant risks and potential for financial losses, including without limitation the following:
- i.The features, functions, characteristics, operation, use and other properties of any Assets (“Asset Properties”) and the software, networks, protocols, systems, and other technology (including, if applicable, any distributed ledger (blockchain)) (“Underlying Technology”) used to administer, create, issue, transfer, cancel, use or transact in Assets may be complex, technical or difficult to understand or evaluate.
- ii.Any Asset and its Underlying Technology may be vulnerable to attacks on the security, integrity or operation of the Asset or its Underlying Technology (“Attacks”), including Attacks using computing power sufficient to overwhelm the normal operation of a decentralized distributed ledger (blockchain) or other Underlying Technology.
- iii.Any Trading Platforms may be vulnerable to Attacks, including phishing attacks. Any Trading Platforms may cease to operate as expected due to various reasons, including Attacks, enforcement and regulatory activities, scamming activities, technical and communication issues. We do not monitor any Trading Platforms, even technically supported by our Software. We do not make any representation and warranty that these Trading Platforms are safe, secure, verified or verifiable, or of any value or quality or legality.
- iv.Any Trader can perform scamming or fraudulent actions, their strategies and trade signals can be meaningless, non-correct or fraudulent. Coinmatics does not verify any Traders, does not check their intentions, experience, skills or business reputation. Coinmatics does not guarantee or take any warranty of monitoring of any strategies, signals, activity of Traders for any purpose, including, but not limited to, economic viability, correctness, security, fraudulence, illegal actions.
- v.Any Asset, Asset Properties or Underlying Technology may change or otherwise cease to operate as expected due to a change made to the Underlying Technology, a change made using features or functions built into the Underlying Technology or a change resulting from an Attack. These changes may include, without limitation, a “fork” or “rollback” of the Asset or blockchain.
- vi.Any Asset may be cancelled, lost or double spent, or otherwise lose all or most of their value, due to forks, rollbacks, Attacks, changes to Asset Properties or failure of the Asset to operate as intended.
- vii.Any Asset may decrease in value or lose all of its value due to various factors including discovery of wrongful conduct, market manipulation, changes to Asset Properties or perceived value of Asset Properties, Attacks, suspension or cessation of support for an Asset by Trading Platforms, marketplace platforms or service providers, and other factors outside our control.
- viii.Any Asset may decrease in value or lose all of its value due to legislative or regulatory activity, or other government action. Government regulation of Assets is unsettled and rapidly evolving.
- ix.Any Asset may be lost if sent to the wrong address (for example, but without limitation, if the address is improperly formatted, contains errors, or is intended to be used for a different type of Asset).
- x.Any transaction by you and your Trading Platform account involving an Asset may be viewable on a public blockchain ledger, including by regulatory authorities.
- xi.Coinmatics makes no representation whatsoever that any of the Assets that may be found through the Software, are safe, suitable, true to any representations made by the Asset sponsor, verified or verifiable, or of any value or quality or legality.
- xii.Coinmatics undertakes no responsibility for conducting any due diligence or screening process with regard to any Asset, Trader, Trading Platforms that are discoverable or technically supported by the Software.
- xiii.Coinmatics may at any time be required by governmental authorities to freeze accounts or provide information about users.
- xiv.Coinmatics may at any time, with or without prior notice to users, remove any Asset, Trader, Trading Platform from display or accessibility through the Software for any business or regulatory reason that it may deem appropriate.
- xv.Coinmatics may suspend or reject any of your subscription as it may consider necessary in order to comply with applicable laws or regulations or an order from law enforcement or other governmental authority, for other reasons as specified in these Terms or otherwise at our discretion.
12.3.The risks described in this Section 6 may result in loss of Assets, decrease in or loss of all value or exchangeability of Assets, inability to access or transfer Assets, inability to exchange Assets, inability to access any Trading Platform, inability to access any Trader, trading strategy or trading signal, and other financial losses to you. You hereby assume and agree that Coinmatics will have no responsibility or liability for, such risks. You hereby irrevocably waive, release and discharge any and all claims, whether known or unknown to you, against Coinmatics, its affiliates and their respective shareholders, members, directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives related to any of the risks set forth herein.
12.4.You represent and warrant that you have: (a) the necessary technical expertise and ability to review and evaluate the security, integrity and operation of Trading Platforms that you decide to use with our Software; and (b) the knowledge, experience, understanding, professional advice and information to make your own evaluation of the merits and risks of any Assets, Traders, trading strategies or trading signals. You accept the risk of following any strategy or trading signal, using any Trading Platform acquiring any Asset as manually or while following any trading strategy and are solely responsible for conducting your own independent analysis of the risks specific to the Asset, Trading Platforms and respective Traders. You acknowledge that in exchanging any Asset, following any trading strategy that you are not relying in any manner on Coinmatics or its affiliates in making such exchange or following such strategy, and the fact that any particular Asset, trader or trading strategy are accessible or discoverable through the Software in no way constitutes any endorsement or indication that the Asset, trader or trading strategy have undergone any form of due diligence review or qualification, and in no way indicates any party’s opinion that the Asset or trading strategy are safe, suitable, true to any third party representations made, verified or verifiable, or of any value or quality or legality. You should not acquire or trade any Assets unless you have sufficient financial resources and can afford to lose all value of the Assets.
COINMATICS PROVIDES THE SOFTWARE. COINMATICS DOES NOT PROVIDE FINANCIAL, INVESTMENT, LEGAL, TAX OR ANY OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. COINMATICS IS NOT A BROKER, FINANCIAL ADVISOR, INVESTMENT ADVISOR, PORTFOLIO MANAGER OR TAX ADVISOR.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT COINMATICS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU OBTAIN ON THE SOFTWARE. YOUR DECISIONS MADE IN RELIANCE ON THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR YOUR INTERPRETATIONS OF THE DATA ARE YOUR OWN FOR WHICH YOU HAVE FULL RESPONSIBILITY. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE AND RELATED SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
13.1.You acknowledge and agree that Coinmatics provides you informational services on cryptocurrencies as well as the service of personal cryptocurrency portfolio automation, including tools for asset allocation, automatic rebalancing and backtesting. You do not trade Assets on the Software, and the Software is not a trading platform or exchange. Rather, you access your own accounts on Trading Platforms through the Software.
13.2.You acknowledge and agree that the terminal functionality of the Software serves only as a user interface utility. All the information displayed via the Software is retrieved directly from the specified Trading Platforms, including, but not limited to, Binance, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Poloniex, Exmo, Hitbtc, Bybit and is not collected, compiled or in any manner modified or processed by the Software, including its user interface utility. You acknowledge and agree that all the Assets price charts displayed via the Software is based on the data from the corresponding Trading Platforms and are generated and updated by the corresponding third party.
13.3.Coinmatics cannot and does not represent or guarantee that any of the information or statistics, available through the Software including but not limited to, the charts, diagrams, graphs, is accurate, reliable, current, complete, valid, stable or appropriate for your needs. Coinmatics does not guarantee timeliness of the technology or information involved in the Software. Coinmatics disclaims any liability for any loss or damage should you use or view information or statistics available through the Software.
13.4.While using the Coinmatics, you may be exposed to promotional materials that offer or present services of third parties. Coinmatics does not endorse any third-party websites or services. Coinmatics is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage should you use or view the third party’s service, and have no control over such services. It is your sole responsibility to understand fully the services and products being offered by such third party and the terms and conditions governing their services and products before transacting with such third parties.
13.5.You understand and agree that Coinmatics does not guarantee uninterrupted, secure access to any parts of the Software, and the operation of the Software may be disturbed by numerous factors beyond Coinmatics’s control. Coinmatics bears no responsibility under any circumstances for any problem that may be caused by using Trading Platforms. We do not make any guarantees regarding the time needed for execution of orders by any blockchain network or Trading Platforms since it is dependent on many external factors, such as the time it takes for block confirmation or other technical capability of any Trading Platform.
13.6.The Software and related services are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Software and related services are provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
13.7.WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL USE, OR DATA), EVEN IF A PARTY HAS BEEN ON NOTICE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHER, WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COMPENSATION OR DAMAGES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH: (A) YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING AS A RESULT OF ANY (I) DENIAL OF ACCESS TO OR SUSPENSION OF ANY WALLET AT ANY TRADING PLATFORM PURSUANT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, (II) OUR DISCONTINUATION OF ANY OR ALL PARTS OF THE SOFTWARE, AUTOMATION SERVICES OR GATEWAY SERVICES, OR, (III) ANY UNANTICIPATED OR UNSCHEDULED DOWNTIME OF ALL OR A PORTION OF THE SOFTWARE FOR ANY REASON, INCLUDING AS A RESULT OF POWER OUTAGES, SYSTEM FAILURES OR OTHER INTERRUPTIONS; (B) ANY INVESTMENTS, EXPENDITURES, OR COMMITMENTS MADE BY YOU OR YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE SOFTWARE OR ANY TRADING PLATFORM; OR (C) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR THE DELETION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, LOSS OR FAILURE TO STORE ANY OF WALLET OR OTHER DATA.
13.8.YOU ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITIES OF ALL ACTIVITIES AND CONTENTS GENERATED BY YOU ON THE SOFTWARE. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT COINMATICS DOES NOT ACT AS YOUR BROKER-DEALER, INTERMEDIARY, AGENT OR ADVISOR WITH RESPECT TO ANY ORDER OR REQUEST YOU MAKE OR PROPOSE TO MAKE VIA THE PLATFORM AND OWES YOU NO FIDUCIARY DUTY. ANY COMMUNICATION BY COINMATICS TO YOU SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES AS LEGAL, TAX, ACCOUNTING OR FINANCIAL ADVICE. ANY USE OR ACCESS TO THE SOFTWARE SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS THE FACILITATION OF ANY SALE OR EXCHANGE OF SECURITIES AS AN EXCHANGE.
13.9.COINMATICS IS NOT AND SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS REGULATED AND REGISTERED SECURITIES EXCHANGE, FINANCIAL INSTITUTION, INVESTMENT FIRM AND IS NOT SUBJECT TO THE SAME KIND OF REQUIREMENTS AS NATIONAL SECURITIES EXCHANGES OR ALTERNATIVE TRADING SYSTEMS, FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS, INVESTMENT FIRMS.
13.10. Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- (a) limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- (b) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- (c) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- (d) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
14.1 Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- (a) send you one or more formal warnings;
- (b) temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- (c) permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- (d) contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
- (e) commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- (f) suspend or delete your account on our website.
14.2 Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
15.1 We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
15.2 The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.
15.3 If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the website, and you must stop using the website.
16.1 You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
16.2 You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
17.1 If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
17.2 If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
18.1 A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
18.2 The exercise of the parties' rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
19.1 Subject to Section 1.1, these terms and conditions, together with our privacypolicy, fees policy, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
20.1 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Belarusian law.
20.2 Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Republic of Belarus.